Blueberry Basil Margaritas
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Total Time: 5 mins
- Yield: 1
- Category: Cocktail
- Cuisine: Cocktails, Gluten Free, Mexican
- 4-5 fresh Basil Leaves
- 1/4 cup fresh Blueberries
- 1 oz Simple Syrup
- 1/2 oz Lime Juice (about 1/2 a lime)
- 1/2 oz Lemon Juice (about 1/2 a lemon)
- 2 oz Tequila Blanco
- Cocktail shaker and strainer
- In a cocktail shaker add Basil, Blueberries, and Simple Syrup.
- Muddle until Blueberries are mushy.
- Add in Lime Juice, Lemon Juice, and Tequila.
- Cover and shake.
- In a small glass or margarita glass add crushed ice.
- Pour Tequila mixture through strainer over ice.
- Garnish with more Blueberries and Basil if desired.
- Serve and enjoy!