Ok guys, I made a Healthy Broccoli Bacon Salad with Greek Yogurt Dressing the other day…did I mention it has BACON?! 😛
I am a bacon lover, I could literally have a salad with just bacon, as in a bowl filled with nothing but bacon. 🙂
But I suppose that wouldn’t be very healthy, right?!
I’m always looking for new salad ideas, and I came across a broccoli bacon salad during one of my food web searches. But they all were made with mayo, not that I don’t like mayo, I do. I just wanted something a little healthier.
So I looked in my fridge for ideas, and staring me in the face was this big tub of Chobani Greek Yogurt I had purchased a few days ago.
Currently I am the only one eating this yogurt in my house right now, and frankly I don’t know what I’m going to do with this big tub of yogurt.
Ok so I decided to make a salad dressing with it for this broccoli bacon salad.
Honestly this salad is so addicting, I can not stop eating it!
Oh and look for more recipe posts with greek yogurt 😛 I have to use this big tub of it up! 🙂
If you try this recipe let me know what you think by leaving a comment below! It’s super helpful to me and other readers!
- 1 head of Broccoli chopped into small pieces (about 4-5 cups)
- ⅓ cup finely chopped Red Onion
- 1 cup halved Cherry Tomatoes
- ¼ cup dried Cranberries
- ¼ cup Almond Slivers
- 1 cup cooked Bacon chopped (1/2 pound)
- 1 cup plain Greek Yogurt
- 2 tsp Vinegar
- 2 Tbs Honey
- Cook bacon over medium heat, whiled cooking prepare salad.
- In large bowl add broccoli, onion, tomatoes, cranberries, almond slivers, and then bacon once done.
- In small bowl add greek yogurt, vinegar, and honey. Mix well.
- Add the yogurt mixture to the salad and stir well to coat everything.
- You can make this ahead of time and keep refrigerated.
If you like this recipe subscribe to our weekly newsletter and get new recipes sent directly to your inbox! Click Here To Subscribe and Get Our 3 Day Detox Guide As A Bonus!