This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of OLD BAY. All opinions are 100% mine.
You guys are going to love these Cajun Sausage and Peppers Foil Packets!
This is probably one of the easiest meals I’ve ever made. Just add everything to a foil packet and bake or grill!
Ever since I moved to the south (Florida) 3 years ago, I’ve been hooked on southern food.
I like to recreate dishes I try when going out to eat. One of my favorite flavors is Cajun. Which brings me to this recipe!
I mean what’s not to love, this is loaded with:
and Seasoned with OLD BAY
I really love OLD BAY‘s bold and zesty combo of 18 herbs and spices. Its flavor cannot be duplicated and has no substitute! There’s so much flavor and intensity in every bite!
So here’s the skinny on how to put these foil packets together:
-Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
-Use 2 baking sheets to place the foil packets on.
-Line each one with 2 – 12 inch sheets of aluminum foil and spray each with non-stick cooking spray.
-Add Andouille Sausage, Peppers, Onions, and Corn evenly to each foil packet.
-Sprinkle OLD BAY Seasoning evenly over each foil packet.
-Drizzle Olive Oil over Sausage and Peppers.
-Seal foil on all four sides, then bake for 20 minutes. For Grilling: Heat grill to med/high heat, place foil packets over indirect heat. Cook 20 minutes.
-Garnish with Parsley.
And since everything cooks right in the foil packet there’s no messy cleanup!
If you want to kick up the flavor even more, just sprinkle extra OLD BAY on top before serving. Season boldly, friends!
For more delicious recipes like this and where to buy visit: http://oldbaythat.com/
Oh and make sure to enter the OLD BAY Giveaway below!
To enter, post a comment below and let me know what food you OLD BAY using the hashtag #IdOldBayThat AND #Sweepstakes!
- 1 lb Andouille Sausage sliced thin
- 1 Yellow Pepper sliced thin
- 1 Red Pepper sliced thin
- 1 Sweet Onion sliced thin
- 1 cup frozen Corn Kernels
- 1 Tbsp OLD BAY Seasoning
- 2 Tbs Olive Oil
- Chopped Parsley for garnish
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Use 2 baking sheets to place the foil packets on.
- Line each one with 2 - 12inch sheets of aluminum foil.
- Spray each with non-stick cooking spray.
- Add Andouille Sausage, Peppers, Onions, and Corn evenly to each foil packet.
- Sprinkle OLD BAY Seasoning evenly over each foil packet.
- Drizzle Olive Oil over Sausage and Peppers.
- Seal foil on all four sides.
- Bake 20 minutes.
- Garnish with Parsley.
- For Grilling: Heat grill to med/high heat, place foil packets over indirect heat. Cook 20 minutes.