Disclosure: This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #LeaveBlandBehind #CollectiveBias
These Chicken BLT Rollups are loaded with flavor and can be made in under 30 minutes, which makes it perfect for those busy weeknights!
You guys are going to love this easy meal!
I mean, what’s not to love.. this has:
Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto
If you can’t find Chicken Cutlets in your grocery store, then you can buy boneless/skinless Chicken Breasts and cut them in half lengthwise. You’ll want to pound them down to about 1/4 inch thick. The thinner they are, the easier they will be to roll up.
Spread about 1 Tbsp of Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto on each Chicken Cutlet.
Add 2 slices of cooked Bacon on top of the Pesto (thinner bacon will work better for rolling up).
Top with Cherry Tomato halves.
Carefully roll the Chicken up and place on a baking sheet or glass pan (make sure you spray the pan with non-stick cooking spray first).
Then sprinkle the McCormick Garlic, Ranch Seasoning over the top of the Chicken rolls. These new McCormick Garlic Seasoning Blends totally take the guesswork out of recipe free cooking. Love it!
These seasonings are available in Garlic Ranch and Garlic Jalapeño. I chose Garlic Ranch for this recipe, but either one would work great for this. They really bring Garlic to the next level of flavor.
These McCormick Garlic Seasoning Blends can be used anywhere you use Garlic Powder – before, during or after cooking, to add an extra boost of flavor.
McCormick Garlic Seasoning Blends take all the guesswork out of flavoring your dishes. So if you want a little more flavor after this is cooked, feel free to sprinkle some more of this seasoning on your chicken friends. Create big, bold flavor easily – and leave bland behind!
If you’re wondering where to get McCormick Garlic Seasoning Blends, you can now find them at Walmart in the spice aisle.
Now just bake the Chicken at 425 degrees for 20-25 minutes and serve over Lettuce Leaves.
And proceed to chow down on this deliciousness!
If you try this recipe let me know what you think! Leave a comment below, rate it, share it on social media, or take a picture and tag it tastefulventure on Instagram!
I LOVE seeing what you guys cook up. 🙂
Chicken BLT Rollups
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 25 mins
- Total Time: 35 mins
- Yield: 2-3
- Category: Dinner
- Cuisine: Gluten Free
- 4 Chicken Cutlets (or 2 boneless chicken breasts sliced in half lengthwise and pounded flat to about 1/4 inch thick)
- 4 Tbs Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto
- 8 slices cooked Bacon
- 8 Cherry Tomatoes halved
- 1/2 tsp McCormick Garlic Ranch Seasoning
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 4 large Lettuce Leaves
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Spray baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Add 1 Tbs of Tomato Pesto to each Chicken Cutlet and spread evenly over them.
- Add 2 slices of Bacon on top of the Pesto.
- Add Cherry Tomato halves over Bacon.
- Carefully roll Chicken up and place on baking sheet.
- Sprinkle McCormick Garlic Ranch Seasoning evenly over the tops of each Chicken rollup.
- Bake 20-25 minutes until Chicken is cooked all the way through.
- Serve over lettuce Leaves.