Cucumber Dill Smoked Salmon Bites
- Author: Tastefulventure
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 10 mins
- Yield: 4-6
- Category: Appetizers
- Cuisine: Gluten Free, Seafood
- 1 English Cucumber
- 6 oz package thinly sliced Smoked Salmon
- 12 small Mozzarella Balls
- Handful of fresh Dill Weed
- Wash and slice Cucumber into12 slices (each one about 1/2 inch thick).
- Divide Salmon into 12 smaller slices and place on top of Cucumber.
- Top Salmon with Mozzarella.
- Place a small amount of Dill Weed on top of Mozzarella.
- Place appetizers on a platter and serve immediately.