I put together a little ‘How To’ recipe on How To Make A Cauliflower Pizza Crust.
This is a simple Gluten Free pizza crust that is sure to amaze any skeptics! Plus it’s Low in Calories and Low Carb, I love it when food that tastes so good is guilt free! 🙂
In a hurry? Watch the 60 second recipe video below to learn how to make this! ↓
If you like this video please subscribe to my YouTube Channel. That way you’ll get updates when I add a new recipe video! I just started doing video recipes this year, so I’ve been going back into my old posts and adding videos to these.
If you remember my last post on the Margherita Pizza with Cauliflower Crust, I told you I would put together a new post with simple instructions on how to make this Cauliflower Pizza Crust… well here it is!
First Pre-heat oven to 450 degrees.
Take one head of cauliflower, wash and chop up the florets.
Then place chopped cauliflower in a food processor, pulse for around 30 seconds until cauliflower looks like snow.
The food processor I use and recommend is a Cuisinart Classic 7-Cup Food Processor. It’s the perfect size for this recipe since you can fit a whole head of cauliflower in here.
Place cauliflower in a microwave safe bowl and heat for 2-3 minutes.
Let it cool before the next step.
Place cooked cauliflower in a Cheesecloth and squeeze out as much water as you can. If you don’t have a cheesecloth you can also use a clean dish towel. I’ve even used lots of paper towels when I’m in a pinch and don’t have a cheesecloth. I just placed the cauliflower over a bed of paper towels and then added more paper towels on top while it’s sitting on the counter. Then I press out as much water into the paper towels that I can. It’s not ideal, but it works!
Then add cauliflower to a medium size bowl. Add mozzarella, parmesan, oregano, basil, garlic salt, pepper, salt, and red pepper flakes. Stir together.
Add the egg and stir until blended together.
Form dough into a ball with your hands and place on a piece of parchment paper over a pizza pan.
Spread the dough out to the edges of the pan.
Bake 10-15 minutes until crust is golden brown.
Then spread your favorite pizza sauce or my yummy marinara sauce over the crust. Add toppings of your choice and bake 5-7 minutes until cheese is bubbly.
If you try this recipe, let me know what you think by leaving a comment below! It’s super helpful to me and other readers!
- 1 head of cauliflower
- ¼ cup of mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup of parmesan cheese
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp back pepper
- ¼ tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- ¼ tsp garlic salt
- 1 whole egg
- 1 cheese cloth
- Pre-heat oven to 450 degrees.
- Take one head of cauliflower, wash and chop up the florets.
- Place chopped cauliflower in a food processor, pulse for around 30 seconds until cauliflower looks like snow.
- Place cauliflower in a microwave safe bowl and heat for 2-3 minutes covered.
- Let it cool before the next step.
- Place cooked cauliflower in a cheese cloth and squeeze out as much water as you can.
- Add cauliflower to a medium size bowl.
- Add mozzarella, parmesan, salt, pepper, red pepper flakes, basil, oregano, and garlic salt.
- Stir together.
- Add egg and stir until blended together.
- Form cauliflower dough into a ball with your hands and place on parchment paper over a pizza pan.
- Spread the dough out to the edges of the pan.
- Bake 10-15 minutes until crust is golden brown.
- Then spread your favorite pizza sauce over crust.
- Add toppings of your choice and bake 5-10 minutes until cheese is bubbly.
If you like these recipes, subscribe to our weekly newsletter and get new recipes sent directly to your inbox!
Click Here To Subscribe and Get Our 3 Day Detox Guide As A Bonus!
Discloser: there are Amazon affiliate links in this post