Finally a Roasted Vegetable Pizza that is super delicious and Gluten Free!!
You guys are seriously going to LOVE this pizza!
Let’s hear it for the Pizza Lovers!
Ok so if any of you saw my InstaStory a few weeks ago, you may recall me trying out a new Gluten Free Pizza Crust from this new brand I found called Schar. And no this is NOT a sponsored post, I try new products all the time and love giving you all my honest opinion. 🙂
Anyway, I found their pizza crust in the Gluten Free aisle of my local grocery store. BTW I’ve also tried their GF breads, baguettes, ciabatta rolls, and pasta… I love it all!
I like this pizza crust because it’s more of a hand-tossed style, so it’s thicker. It holds up really well, has the perfect crispiness, and the flavor tastes just like a pizza crust should.
So basically I just spread my favorite pizza sauce on this crust, topped it with three different kinds of cheese… because you can never have too much cheese right?!
I used a combo of Mozzarella, Parmesan, and Gorgonzola, but you could use any combo of cheese you prefer.
Then topped it with some roasted veggies and baked it.
I hope you LOVE this pizza as much as I do! It’s:
- Easy to make
- and so Satisfying
If you try this recipe let me know what you think! Leave a comment below, rate it, share it on social media, or take a picture and tag it tastefulventure on Instagram!
I LOVE seeing what you guys cook up. 🙂
Roasted Vegetable Pizza (Gluten Free)
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Cook Time: 35 mins
- Total Time: 55 mins
- Yield: 2-3
- Category: Main Dish
- Cuisine: Gluten Free, Vegetarian
- 1 Sweet Onion sliced thin
- 1 Red Pepper sliced thin
- 1 small Eggplant halved and sliced
- 16 oz Portobella Mushrooms sliced
- Sea Salt and Pepper to taste
- 3 Tbs EVOO (extra virgin olive oil)
- 1 8 inch Gluten Free Pizza Crust (I used Schar brand)
- 1 cup Pizza Sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 2 Tbs Gorgonzola Cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Wash and slice vegetables
- Add vegetables to baking sheet in a single layer (try not to overlap)
- Sprinkle with Salt and Pepper
- Drizzle with EVOO
- Bake 20-25 minutes
- Place pizza crust on pizza stone or pan
- Spread pizza sauce evenly over crust
- Sprinkle the Mozzarella, Parmesan, and Gorgonzola Cheese over sauce
- Top with the roasted vegetables (note: not all of the roasted veggies will fit on one crust, you will have leftovers which you can use for a variety of dishes)
- Bake Pizza according to instructions on package