These Slow Cooker Lemon Paprika Chicken Thighs are super easy to make. Just add everything to a crockpot and 4 hours later, dinner is magically done!
In a hurry? Watch the 60 second recipe video below to learn how to make this! ↓
I’ve been using my slow cooker/crockpot quite a bit this summer. I know most people think slow cookers can only be used in the winter time, but let me tell ya, summer works just as well!
A) It’s hot outside, and who the heck wants to turn on the oven in the summer?
B) It’s so easy to throw all your ingredients in one pot, set the heat and just forget about it for hours.
C) Everyone will think you slaved over this hot cooked meal!
I used boneless skinless Chicken Thighs for this meal because they were on sale. I always love a good deal. 🙂
I just place the Chicken Thighs on the bottom of the Slow Cooker.
Drizzled Lemon Juice and EVOO over the Chicken.
Sprinkled the Garlic, Salt, Pepper, and Paprika over the Chicken.
Then topped each Chicken Thigh with a slice of Lemon.
Set the Slow Cooker on high for 4 hours, and done!
The Chicken stays super moist and juicy. Each tender bite has a smoky sort of lemony flavor that is just so delicious!
Serve it with a side of rice and your favorite veggie and you’ve got a complete healthy meal!
If you try this, let me know what you think by leaving a comment below! It’s really helpful to me and other readers!
- 2 lbs boneless skinless Chicken Thighs (about 8)
- 3 Tbs Lemon juice (about 1 large lemon)
- 3 Tbs EVOO (extra virgin olive oil)
- 1 tsp minced Garlic
- ¼ tsp Sea Salt
- ¼ tsp Pepper
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1 Lemon sliced into 8 thin slices
- In slow cooker/crockpot add Chicken to cover the bottom.
- Drizzle Lemon juice and EVOO evenly over Chicken.
- Add Garlic evenly over Chicken.
- Sprinkle Salt, Pepper, and Paprika evenly over Chicken.
- Top each Chicken Thigh with a slice of Lemon.
- Cover and cook on high for 4 hours.