I’m noshing on my second helping of this Thai Chicken Salad with Spicy Peanut Sauce, while I’m writing this post. This salad is seriously addicting! This salad is so light and refreshing on this hot summer day here in Florida. Oh and did I mention it’s really easy to make? Yes! 🙂
You can buy the pre cooked chicken at the grocery store to save time on this. Or just use leftover chicken from the night before. I chose to bake my chicken breasts the night before and had it all cut up and ready to go for the next day.
You can make this even easier by buying pre cut Romaine Lettuce and Veggies!
If you try this, let me know what you think! Just leave a comment below and rate it – it’s really helpful for me and other readers. 🙂 And don’t forget to take a picture and Hashtag it #Tastefulventure on Instagram so I can see!
- 1 lb cooked Chicken Breast cut into bite size pieces
- 1 head Romaine Lettuce chopped
- 3 Carrots chopped
- 1 small Red Pepper chopped
- 1 small Yellow Pepper chopped
- 1 Avocado chopped
- 1 cup Edamame
- ¼ cup Dry Roasted Honey Cashews
- In a large bowl add all ingredients and mix well.
- Top with Spicy Peanut Sauce.