Disclosure: This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #BackToButterball #CollectiveBias
These Turkey Cheeseburger Tator Tot Cups are a quick, easy meal to make that the entire family will love!
They take less than 30 minutes to make which is perfect for those busy weeknights!
We have burger night at least once a week in our house, and I’ve been looking for ways to change this up a bit.
I decided to use Butterball® Ground Turkey instead of beef to keep this lower in calories and fat. I also like using Butterball because it’s all natural with no artificial ingredients. All in all it’s just a better alternative to ground beef.
These yummy little handheld bites put a whole new spin on burger night.
I mean what’s not to love?
These are loaded with:
Butterball Ground Turkey
and Toppings of your choice!
Here’s how to make these yummy bites:
Step One: In a large skillet cook up Onion, Turkey, and Seasonings. Remove from heat and stir in Mayo and Ketchup.
Step Two: Spray inside of muffin tin with cooking spray. Add 5 Tator Tots to each cup. Bake at 425 degrees for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and press Tator Tots down with a Tamper to create a cup shape.
Step Three: Fill each Tator Tot cup with Turkey mixture. Bake 15 minutes (during the last 5 minutes top each cup with Shredded Cheese).
Step Four: Remove cups from muffin tin with a spoon. Add toppings of your choice and proceed to chow down!
Make sure to check out the Butterball website for more easy recipes like this!
If you try this recipe let me know what you think! Leave a comment below, rate it, share it on social media, or take a picture and tag it #tastefulventure on Instagram! I LOVE seeing what you guys cook up. 🙂
- 1 lb Butterball Fresh All Natural Ground Turkey
- ½ Sweet Onion Chopped
- ¼ tsp Sea Salt
- ¼ tsp Black Pepper
- ½ tsp Garlic Powder
- ½ tsp Dried Sage
- 1 Tbs Mayo
- 1 Tbs Ketchup
- Cooking Spray
- 60 Tator Tots
- 1 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a large skillet add Onion and Turkey.
- Sprinkle Salt, Pepper, Garlic Powder, and Sage over Turkey.
- Cook over med-high heat about 5-8 minutes until Turkey is cooked all the way through.
- Remove from heat, add in Mayo, Ketchup and stir into Turkey.
- Spray the inside of 12 cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Place 5 Tator Tots in each cup of the muffin tin.
- Bake Tator Tots for 10 minutes, remove from oven and press the Tator Tots down with a Tamper to create a cup shape.
- Add Turkey mixture to each Tator Tot cup.
- Cook additional 15 minutes.
- During the last 5 minutes of cooking top with Cheddar Cheese.