Caribbean Sunshine Smoothie
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Total Time: 5 mins
- Yield: 2 1x
- Category: Breakfast
- Cuisine: Smoothie
- 1 1/2 cups Unsweetened Coconut Milk
- 1 Banana
- 1 Mango peeled and cored
- 1/2 cup Pineapple
- 1/4 cup unsweetened Coconut Flakes
- 2 Tbs Chia Seed Gel, see instructions for soaking Chia Seeds
- Add all ingredients to blender and blend until smooth, about 30 seconds.
- *To soak Chia Seeds, combine 1/4 cup Chia Seeds to 2 cups water and let sit for 5 minutes.
- You can do this ahead of time and store in glass jar with a lid for up to 2 weeks. That way it’s available whenever you make a smoothie. 🙂
- *You don’t have to soak Chia Seeds, but I find it’s easier to digest.