Easy Baked Snow Crab
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 15 mins
- Yield: 2-3 1x
- Category: Seafood
- Cuisine: Seafood, Gluten Free
- 2 lbs Snow Crab thawed
- 1/4 cup melted Butter
- 1 Tbs minced Garlic
- 2 Tbs Old Bay Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place thawed Snow Crab on a large piece of tin foil (you may need to use 2 sheets of foil), place the clusters next to each other in a single layer.
- In a small bowl mix the melted Butter and Garlic.
- Brush Garlic Butter over Snow Crab.
- Sprinkle Old Bay Seasoning over Snow Crab.
- Carefull seal up the tin foil making sure not to puncture any holes in it with the crab.
- Place on a baking sheet in case of holes or leaks in the foil.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Serve with more melted butter for dipping.