Festive Cranberry Margarita
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Total Time: 5 mins
- Yield: 1 1x
- Category: Cocktail
- Cuisine: Drinks, Gluten Free
- 3 oz Tequila
- 1/2 oz Lime juice, juice from about 1 lime
- 1 1/2 oz fresh squeezed juice from 1 large Orange
- 1 1/2 oz Cranberry juice
- Salt for rimming
- Lime wheel for garnish
- Cranberries for garnish
- Dip the rim of the Mason Jar into Lime Juice or water.
- Dip the rim into a plate of salt and coat evenly.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice and add all of the liquid ingredients.
- Shake well.
- Add ice to the Mason Jar and strain the Tequila mixture in.
- Garnish with Cranberries and Lime wheel.