Ginger Sesame Roasted Broccoli
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 20 mins
- Yield: 2-3 1x
- Category: Side Dish
- Cuisine: Vegan, Gluten Free
- 1 bunch Broccoli, stems removed and cut into small florets
- 1 Tbs finely chopped Ginger
- 1 Tbs finely chopped Shallots
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- 2 Tbs EVOO (extra virgin olive oil)
- 1 Tbs Sesame Seeds
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Whisk together Ginger, Shallots, Salt, and EVOO.
- In a large bowl add Broccoli and toss with the Olive Oil mixture, coating evenly.
- Spread Broccoli on a baking sheet.
- Bake 15 minutes until some of the tips of the Broccoli are browned and crispy.
- Add roasted Broccoli to a large bowl and sprinkle Sesame Seeds over and stir until combined.
- Serve and enjoy!