Mexican Breakfast Bowl With Spiralized Potatoes
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 25 mins
- Yield: 2 1x
- Category: Breakfast
- Cuisine: Gluten Free
- 2 Tbs Avocado Oil
- 2–3 Medium Size White Potatoes
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Chili Powder
- Dash of Red Pepper Flakes
- 5 Eggs
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 cup cooked Black Beans
- 1/2 cup chopped Tomatoes
- 1 Avocado diced
- 1 Tbs chopped Cilantro
- Wash and peel Potatoes.
- Spiralize Potatoes into thin noodle like pieces.
- In a large frying pan add Avocado Oil and heat on med-high heat.
- When pan is nice and hot, add Potatoes.
- Sprinkle 1/2 tsp Sea Salt, 1/2 tsp Black Pepper, 1 tsp Chili Powder, and Red Pepper Flakes over Potatoes.
- Stir Potatoes often and cook 10-15 minutes until they have softened to your desired doneness.
- Divide Potatoes evenly into bowls.
- In a small bowl whisk together Eggs, 1/4 tsp Sea Salt, and 1/4 tsp Black Pepper.
- Turn heat down to medium and add Eggs to the frying pan, stirring until well scrambled.
- Divide Eggs into bowls with Potatoes.
- Top with Black Beans, Tomatoes, Avocado, and Cilantro.