Peach Caprese Salad
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 10 mins
- Yield: 24 1x
- Category: Appetizer
- Cuisine: Gluten Free
- 1 large ripe Peach
- 24 Basil leaves if they are large, you can cut them in half
- 24 mini Mozzarella Balls
- 1 Tbs Honey
- 24 toothpicks
- Wash and remove skin from Peach, cut in half and remove pit.
- Cut Peach into 24 bite size pieces.
- Take each toothpick and add one Mozzarella Ball, one Basil Leaf, and one Peach.
- Repeat with all 24 toothpicks.
- Line up the appetizers on a plate or platter.
- Drizzle Honey over the top.