Skillet Jalapeño Cornbread
This Skillet Jalapeño Cornbread is super easy to make. It literally only requires 5 minutes of prep work! It’s loaded with Jalapeños which gives it a nice spicy kick!
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 20
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 8 1x
- Category: Side Dish
- Cuisine: Southern
- 1 cup Cornmeal
- 1 cup Almond Flour
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 Tbs Baking Powder
- 1/4 cup Unsalted Butter softened
- 1 Egg
- 1 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 Tbs Honey
- 2 Jalapeños chopped
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In medium bowl add cornmeal, almond flour, salt, and baking powder.
- Mix dry ingredients.
- Add egg, butter, milk, honey, and Jalapeños
- Stir until it’s all mixed well, 30 seconds. Don’t over mix!
- Add mixture to 9 inch cast iron skillet.
- Bake 20 minutes.
If you like your cornbread sweeter feel free to add more honey.
Keywords: Skillet Jalapeño Cornbread, cornbread, skillet cornbread, jalapeño cornbread, gluten free cornbread