Skinny Cauliflower Mashed “Potatoes”
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 8 mins
- Total Time: 13 mins
- Yield: 2-4 1x
- Category: Side Dish
- Cuisine: Vegetarian
- 1 large head of Cauliflower
- 1/4 cup Greek Yogurt
- 1 small Shallot
- 3 Tbs Parmesan Cheese
- 1 clove Garlic
- 1/4 tsp ground Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp ground Black Pepper
- Fresh Chives for garnish
- Wash Cauliflower, remove stems, and chop into smaller pieces.
- Add Cauliflower to large pot and fill with water, just enough to cover Cauliflower.
- Over med-high heat boil Cauliflower for about 10 minutes or until softened.
- Drain Cauliflower once cooked.
- While that’s cooking, add Shallot and Garlic to food processor and finely chop.
- Add cooked Cauliflower, Greek Yogurt, Cheese, Salt, and Pepper.
- Pulse in food processor until smooth and creamy.
- Add to medium size bowl and top with Chives.
- Add more Salt and Pepper to taste if needed.