Slow Cooker Mulled Cider
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 4 hours
- Total Time: 4 hours 10 mins
- Yield: 16 1x
- Category: Drinks
- Cuisine: Drinks, Cocktails
- 1 Gallon Apple Cider
- 3 Oranges
- 1 1/2 Tbs Whole Cloves
- 10 Cinnamon Sticks plus more for serving if desired
- Rum optional
- In large Crockpot add Apple Cider.
- Take 2 of the Oranges and poke holes in them with a toothpick.
- Put the Cloves in the holes of the Orange.
- Slice the 3rd Orange (the one that doesn’t have cloves in it) into large slices.
- Add Oranges to the Apple Cider.
- Add Cinnamon Sticks.
- Heat on low for 4-8 hours.
- Ladle Mulled Cider into each mug, serve with Cinnamon Sticks or add an ounce of Rum if desired.
- Makes about 16 cups.