Slow Cooker Turkey Breast With White Wine Gravy
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 4 hours
- Total Time: 4 hours 10 mins
- Yield: 8-10 1x
- Category: Dinner
- Cuisine: Thanksgiving, Gluten Free, Slow Cooker
- 5 1/2 lb Turkey Breast
- 1/2 cup White Cooking Wine
- 1 cup Chicken Broth
- 3 cloves Garlic
- 1/2 large Sweet Onion chopped into large pieces
- 1 Honey Crisp Apple cored and chopped into large pieces
- 3 Celery Stalks chopped into large pieces
- 15–20 fresh Sage Leaves
- For the Gravy:
- 3–6 Tbs Cornstarch
- Plus 2 cups of broth from the Slow Cooker after the Turkey is fully cooked
- In 6 Qt Slow Cooker add in White Wine and Chicken Broth.
- Rinse Turkey and add it to Crockpot breast side down (if it’s too large you can lay it on its side).
- Stuff the inside of the breast with Garlic, Onion, Apple, Celery, and Sage.
- Whatever is left that you can’t stuff in just add it to the bottom or sides of the Slow Cooker.
- Cover, heat on high 4-5 hours or low 7-8 hours.
- Turkey is fully cooked when internal temperature is at 165 F.
- Remove Turkey from Crockpot and set aside for carving.
- Strain about 2 cups of the liquid from the Crockpot into a medium saucepan.
- Let cool for about 5 minutes.
- Stir in Cornstarch starting with 3 Tbs and whisk until smooth.
- Heat over med-high heat until gravy thickens.
- Add more Cornstarch for a thicker gravy.
- Whisk 2-3 minutes until desired thickness.
- Pour into gravy dish and serve over Turkey.