Turkey Cheeseburger Tator Tot Cups
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 25 mins
- Total Time: 35 mins
- Yield: 4 1x
- Category: Main Dish
- Cuisine: Gluten Free
- 1 lb Butterball Fresh All Natural Ground Turkey
- 1/2 Sweet Onion Chopped
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Dried Sage
- 1 Tbs Mayo
- 1 Tbs Ketchup
- Cooking Spray
- 60 Tator Tots
- 1 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a large skillet add Onion and Turkey.
- Sprinkle Salt, Pepper, Garlic Powder, and Sage over Turkey.
- Cook over med-high heat about 5-8 minutes until Turkey is cooked all the way through.
- Remove from heat, add in Mayo, Ketchup and stir into Turkey.
- Spray the inside of 12 cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Place 5 Tator Tots in each cup of the muffin tin.
- Bake Tator Tots for 10 minutes, remove from oven and press the Tator Tots down with a Tamper to create a cup shape.
- Add Turkey mixture to each Tator Tot cup.
- Cook additional 15 minutes.
- During the last 5 minutes of cooking top with Cheddar Cheese.