Winter Kale Walnut and Cranberry Salad With Balsamic Vinaigrette
How is everyone doing on their New Years Resolution? Sometimes I find it hard getting in the mood to eat salads when it’s cold outside. So I decided to make a Winter Kale Walnut and Cranberry Salad. It’s so delicious, hearty, and healthy!
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 10 mins
- Yield: 2-4 1x
- Category: Salad
- Cuisine: Vegetarian
- 4 large Kale leaves chopped and stems removed
- 1 large Carrot shredded
- 8–10 Grape Tomatoes halved
- 1 Avocado diced
- 1/2 cup dried Cranberries
- 1/2 cup chopped Walnuts
- Wash and prepare veggies.
- Add Kale leaved to large bowl and massage for 30 seconds, this makes the Kale a little softer.
- Add Carrot, tomatoes, avocado, cranberries, and walnuts.
- Mix well.
- Pour Balsamic Vinaigrette over salad and stir well.
Keywords: Winter Kale Walnut and Cranberry Salad With Balsamic Vinaigrette, salad, kale salad, cranberry salad, gluten free