Baked Coconut Shrimp with Spicy Mayo Dipping Sauce
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Total Time: 30 mins
- Yield: 2-4 1x
- Category: Dinner
- Cuisine: Seafood
- 1/2 lb large Shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1 cup Gluten Free Panko
- 1/2 cup Sweetened Coconut Flakes
- 1 Egg
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Rinse and pat dry shrimp.
- In small bowl whisk egg.
- In large plate add panko, and coconut flakes, stir together.
- Place a sheet of parchment paper over a baking pan.
- Dip shrimp into egg and coat well.
- Dip shrimp into panko mixture and coat all sides well.
- Place shrimp on top of parchment paper.
- Bake 20 minutes.