Chicken BLT Rollups
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 25 mins
- Total Time: 35 mins
- Yield: 2-3
- Category: Dinner
- Cuisine: Gluten Free
- 4 Chicken Cutlets (or 2 boneless chicken breasts sliced in half lengthwise and pounded flat to about 1/4 inch thick)
- 4 Tbs Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto
- 8 slices cooked Bacon
- 8 Cherry Tomatoes halved
- 1/2 tsp McCormick Garlic Ranch Seasoning
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 4 large Lettuce Leaves
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Spray baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Add 1 Tbs of Tomato Pesto to each Chicken Cutlet and spread evenly over them.
- Add 2 slices of Bacon on top of the Pesto.
- Add Cherry Tomato halves over Bacon.
- Carefully roll Chicken up and place on baking sheet.
- Sprinkle McCormick Garlic Ranch Seasoning evenly over the tops of each Chicken rollup.
- Bake 20-25 minutes until Chicken is cooked all the way through.
- Serve over lettuce Leaves.