Easy Fresh Tapenade
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Total Time: 5 mins
- Yield: 16 1x
- Category: Appetizer
- Cuisine: Italian, vegetarian, gluten free
- 1 7oz jar pitted Kalamata Olives
- 1 7oz jar pitted Castlevitranos Olives
- 2–4 cloves Garlic depending on how big your cloves are, start with 2 and add more for more flavor if needed
- 4 Tablespoons Capers
- 8–10 fresh Basil leaves
- 3 Tbs Capay Valley Ranches Lemon Infused EVOO or you can substitute regular EVOO plus a 1 Tbs Lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- a pinch of Red Pepper Flakes
- Rinse the olives and capers in cool water.
- Place all ingredients in a food processor.
- Pulse for 20 seconds to combine, stopping to scrape down the sides of the bowl, until the mixture becomes a coarse paste.
- Makes about 1 1/2 to 2 cups.
- Serve with crackers of choice.