Easy Sausage Egg and Cheese Hash Brown Cups
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 35 mins
- Total Time: 40 mins
- Yield: 6 1x
- Category: Breakfast
- Cuisine: American
- 3 1/2 cups thawed Hash Browns
- 1/8 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Onion Powder
- 3 Tbs Olive Oil
- 5 Eggs
- 5 pre-cooked Chicken and Apple Sausage
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In large bowl add hash browns, olive oil, salt, pepper, and onion powder.
- Mix well.
- Spray a 12 cup muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray.
- Spoon in hash browns evenly into muffin cups and press down and around the edges.
- Make sure to build the hash browns up along the edges as they will shrink down when cooked.
- Bake 25 minutes until hash browns are crispy.
- Add sausage evenly over hash browns.
- In small bowl whisk together eggs.
- Spoon eggs over sausage.
- Top with Cheese.
- Bake additional 10-15 minutes until eggs are fully cooked.