Fresh Spicy Salsa
This Fresh Spicy Salsa is made with a variety of hot peppers. It’s so simple to make and tastes way better than any store bought salsa!
- Prep Time: 15
- Total Time: 15
- Yield: 24 1x
- Category: Appetizers
- Cuisine: Mexican
- 3 large Cajun Belle Peppers seeds and stems removed and chopped
- 1 Habanero Pepper seeds and stems removed and finely chopped
- 2 Jalapeños seeds and stems removed and finely chopped
- 2 cloves minced Garlic
- 16 Campari or Roma Tomatoes chopped
- Juice from 4 Limes
- 1 bunch Cilantro leaves chopped
- Sea Salt to taste
- Add all ingredients into a large bowl and mix well
- Taste and add more Salt, Lime Juice, or Cilantro to your liking
If you can’t find Cajun Belle Peppers, substitute them with the spicy peppers of your choice.
Make sure to wear gloves when chopping the peppers as the oil from them can cause a burning sensation in your hands.
Refrigerate in an airtight container 5-7 days
Keywords: spicy salsa, salsa, appetizers, gluten free, vegetarian, healthy