Coconut Whipped Cream Frosting
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 10 mins
- Yield: 16 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: Dairy Free
- 1 14oz can full fat Coconut Milk
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 tsp Truvia white sugar
- 1–2 tsp Coconut Flour
- Refrigerate the can of coconut milk upside down the night before.
- On the day of, chill your mixing bowl in the fridge for at least 10 minutes. This will help keep the coconut milk from getting liquidy.
- When you open your can of coconut milk, only scoop out the thickened part on top.
- Save the liquid part for smoothies later.
- Add the thickened coconut milk, Truvia, and vanilla extract to your chilled mixing bowl.
- Mix on med-high for about 30 seconds.
- If you want it thicker add 1-2 tsp of Coconut Flour and mix again.
- Refrigerate any left over whipped cream right away.
- If you add it as a frosting to desserts, keep in refrigerator until ready to eat, otherwise it will become liquidy.