Shrimp Boil in Foil
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Total Time: 35 mins
- Yield: 4-6 1x
- Category: Dinner
- Cuisine: Seafood, Cajun
- 1 lb medium Shrimp shells on
- 1 lb Andouille Sausage sliced thin
- 28 oz mixed baby Potatoes quartered, I used a mix of red, yukon, and purple
- 2 ears Corn cut into 8 pieces
- 2 Tbs Olive Oil
- 3 Tbs Old Bay Seasoning
- Sea Salt and Pepper to taste
- Parsley to garnish
- non-stick cooking spray
- *If you’re using frozen shrimp you can thaw them quickly by putting them in a bowl of cold water. Change the water every 5-10 minutes until shrimp are thawed.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Using 2 baking sheets, line each one with 2 – 12 inch sheets of aluminum foil.
- Spray each with non-stick cooking spray.
- Add potatoes, sausage, corn, and shrimp evenly to the center of each foil.
- Drizzle Olive Oil over each foil packet.
- Sprinkle Old Bay Seasoning evenly over each foil packet.
- Add Sea Salt and Pepper.
- Seal foil on all 4 sides.
- Bake 20 minutes.
- Garnish with Parsley.