Prosciutto Wrapped Figs
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 2 mins
- Total Time: 7 mins
- Yield: 4-6
- Category: Appetizer
- Cuisine: Gluten Free
- 12 thin slices Prosciutto
- 12 Turkish Figs (or black figs)
- .28 oz Gorgonzola Cheese cut into 12 small cubes (you can substitute with blue cheese)
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Add 1 Fig, and 1 piece of Cheese to each slice of Prosciutto.
- Roll up Prosciutto keeping Fig and Cheese stuffed inside.
- Repeat with each one.
- Place on a baking sheet sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Broil on high in top rack of oven for 1 minute.
- Turn each one over and broil for 1 more minute.
- Remove from oven and place a toothpick in each Prosciutto wrap.
- Place on a platter and serve immediately.