Healthy Chocolate Protein Bites
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 5 mins
- Total Time: 10 mins
- Yield: 6-8 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: Gluten Free, Vegetarian
- 1 cup Old Fashion Oats (I used Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free brand)
- 1/4 cup Bob’s Red Mill Chocolate Protein Powder
- 1/2 cup Ground Flaxseed Meal
- 2/3 cup Toasted Unsweetened Coconut Flakes
- 1/2 cup Cashew Butter
- 1/3 cup Honey
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- In a medium frying pan add Coconut Flakes and heat over medium heat on stovetop for 5-7 minutes, stirring constantly until the majority of Coconut Flakes are a golden brown color.
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl and mix well.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Roll into small bite size pieces.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to eat.