How To Make Basil Pesto
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Total Time: 5 mins
- Yield: 4
- Category: Appetizer
- Cuisine: Italian, Gluten Free, Vegetarian
- 2 cups packed Fresh Basil Leaves
- 1/4 cup EVOO (extra virgin olive oil)
- 2 cloves Garlic peeled
- 1/4 cup Slivered Almonds
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/4 cup Shredded Parmesan
- Add all ingredients to a food processor and pulse for 20-30 seconds, stopping and scraping down the sides in between pulses.
- If it’s too thick, add a little more EVOO to your desired texture.
- Texture should be smooth and not pasty.