Mushroom and Arugula Pizza (Gluten Free)
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 12 mins
- Total Time: 17 mins
- Yield: 2 1x
- Category: Pizza
- Cuisine: Italian, Gluten Free, Vegetarian
- 1 frozen Udi’s gluten free frozen pizza crusts
- 4 Tbs EVOO (extra virgin olive oil – divided)
- 1 cup sliced Baby Bella Mushrooms
- 1 clove minced Garlic
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 cup Arugula
- 2 tsp fresh Lemon Juice
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees (if using a different pizza crust, follow the instructions on the package).
- Place frozen Pizza Crust on a pizza pan and brush with 2 Tbs EVOO.
- In a large pan add 2 Tbs EVOO and Mushrooms.
- Saute over med heat 5-6 minutes until softened.
- Add the Garlic and saute about 1 minutes.
- Spred Mozzarella Cheese over Pizza Crust.
- Top the cheese with the Mushrooms and Garlic.
- Bake 10-12 minutes until crust is cooked to desired crispiness.
- In a small bowl add Arugula and Lemon Juice. Mix well.
- Top pizza with Arugula, slice, and serve.
- Drizzle with Balsamic Glaze if desired.