I’ve been on a homemade pizza kick lately. I’ve been using Udi’s gluten free frozen pizza crusts as a base for these which makes this super easy to make.
Sorry I was MIA for a whole week, did you miss me? 🙂
We spent a week in Utah and I had high hopes I’d be able to work while I was on my trip, but yeah that didn’t happen.
I attended the Everything Food Conference in Salt Lake City for a few days which was so much fun! It was so great being able to connect with other food bloggers!
My son came with on this trip, so we took a few days after the conference and drove down to Moab. We visited Arches National Park which was AMAZING! Seriously this place needs to be on everyone’s bucket list!
We hiked through the park for 2 days and saw some incredible scenery. Spoiler Alert: I will be doing a travel post on this soon!
After coming back from vacation I really didn’t feel like cooking a big meal. I needed something easy to make, which inspired me to make this yummy pizza!
To make this, start by brushing the frozen pizza crust with Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
Then in a large pan add more EVOO and the Mushrooms. Saute over medium heat for about 5-6 minutes until Mushrooms have softened.
Add in the Garlic and saute another minute.
Spread Mozzarella Cheese over the crust.
Add the Mushrooms and Garlic over the top of the Cheese.
Bake 10-12 minutes at 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
In a small bowl add in the Arugula and Lemon Juice, mix well so all the leaves are coated with the Lemon Juice.
Top cooked pizza with the Arugula, slice, and serve.
I also like to drizzle a Balsamic Glaze over this pizza, yum yum yum!
I meant to take the photos with the Balsamic Glaze on the pizza, I had the jar sitting on the counter and everything. But I forgot, Doh!
Anyhoo, trust me the Balsamic Glaze with this pizza is so delicious!
If you try this recipe let me know what you think! Leave a comment, rate it, share it on social media, or take a picture and tag it #tastefulventure on Instagram! I LOVE seeing what you guys cook up. 🙂
Mushroom and Arugula Pizza (Gluten Free)
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 12 mins
- Total Time: 17 mins
- Yield: 2 1x
- Category: Pizza
- Cuisine: Italian, Gluten Free, Vegetarian
- 1 frozen Udi’s Pizza Crust
- 4 Tbs EVOO (extra virgin olive oil – divided)
- 1 cup sliced Baby Bella Mushrooms
- 1 clove minced Garlic
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 cup Arugula
- 2 tsp fresh Lemon Juice
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees (if using a different pizza crust, follow the instructions on the package).
- Place frozen Pizza Crust on a pizza pan and brush with 2 Tbs EVOO.
- In a large pan add 2 Tbs EVOO and Mushrooms.
- Saute over med heat 5-6 minutes until softened.
- Add the Garlic and saute about 1 minutes.
- Spred Mozzarella Cheese over Pizza Crust.
- Top the cheese with the Mushrooms and Garlic.
- Bake 10-12 minutes until crust is cooked to desired crispiness.
- In a small bowl add Arugula and Lemon Juice. Mix well.
- Top pizza with Arugula, slice, and serve.
- Drizzle with Balsamic Glaze if desired.