Slow Cooker Rosemary Lemon Chicken and Red Potatoes
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 8 mins
- Total Time: 13 mins
- Yield: 4-6 1x
- Category: Slow Cooker
- Cuisine: Gluten Free, Crock Pot
- 4 boneless skinless Chicken Breast
- 8 medium Red Potatoes washed and quartered
- 1/2 Sweet Onion diced
- 2 tsp dried Rosemary
- a few sprigs of fresh Rosemary for more flavor or garnish
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/2 cup Lemon Juice, about 2 lemons
- Add Onion and Potatoes to bottom of Slow Cooker.
- Sprinkle Salt and Pepper over Potatoes along with 1 tsp Rosemary.
- Place Chicken on top of Potatoes.
- Pour Lemon Juice over Chicken and Potatoes.
- Sprinkle remaining 1 tsp Rosemary over Chicken.
- Place a few sprigs of fresh Rosemary on top of Chicken.
- Cover and heat on low 6-8 hours or high 3-4 hours.