Slow Cooker Skinny Vegetarian Chili
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 4 hours
- Total Time: 4 hours 10 mins
- Yield: 8-10 1x
- Category: Main Dish
- Cuisine: Vegetarian, Slow Cooker
- 2 15oz cans Organic Red Kidney Beans drained, you can use light or dark
- 1 15oz can Organic Black Beans drained
- 2 14.5 oz cans Organic Fire Roasted Diced Tomatos
- 1 cup Organic Vegetable Broth
- 1 cup frozen Organic Corn, you can also use canned
- 3 cloves minced Organic Garlic about 1 Tbs
- 1/2 Organic Sweet Onion chopped
- 1 Organic Red Bell Pepper chopped
- 3–4 Tbs Chili Powder, start with 3 and add more if you want it spicier
- 1 tsp Red Cayenne Pepper
- 1 tsp dried Oregano
- 1 tsp Brown Sugar
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt, add more to taste if needed
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper, add more to taste if needed
- Add all ingredients to a slow cooker.
- Cook on High for 4 hours or low for 8 hours.
- Top with your favorite toppings, Avocados, Cilantro, Cheese, Sour Cream, etc.
- Serve with tortilla chips or Schar GF baguettes.