You guys… these Blueberry Mojitos are my new obsession!
They are so light and refreshing, it’ll be your new go-to cocktail! These are perfect for your next party or get together this summer!
I love a good Mojito.
They are so simple to make too!
Basically just add in:
- Fresh fruit (we chose Blueberries for this since they are in season
- Mint Leaves
- Lime Juice
- Then start muddling! (This is the fun part)
- Mash those Blueberries to get all of the delicious juice out, this will also infuse it with the Mint and Lime Juice
- Fill your glass with ice
- Add in Simple Syrup
- And of course the Rum!
- Top with a splash of Club Soda, stir it up, and sip away!
If you try this recipe let me know what you think! Leave a comment below, rate it, share it on social media, or take a picture and tag it #tastefulventure on Instagram!
I LOVE seeing what you guys make. 🙂
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Total Time: 5 mins
- Yield: 1 1x
- Category: Cocktail
- Cuisine: Gluten Free, Vegetarian
- 1 cup Blueberries
- Juice of 1 Lime
- 10 Mint Leaves
- 2 Tbs Simple Syrup
- 4 oz White Rum
- 6 oz Club Soda
- In a tall glass add Blueberries, Lime Juice, and Mint Leaves.
- Muddle until Blueberries are smashed and have created a juice like form.
- Fill glass with ice.
- Add Simple Syrup.
- Add Rum.
- Top with Club Soda.
- Stir well and garnish with more Mint Leaves.