Ok guys, it’s time to get your ‘Summer’ on with this Summer Glow Kale Juice!
Summer is Here, well almost. 🙂 Technically it’s still spring, but it is feeling like summer time outside! Some people think everyday is summer living in Florida, but I live in the northern part of Florida. And believe me, it’s not always as warm as you would think it would be.
Since I’m a midwest transplant, I was expecting every day to be hot here, Wrong! Northern Florida is a little temperamental with it’s seasons. From about October to May the ocean is too cold to swim in here, and forget going swimming in the pool unless you can find a heated one. Some days the temps can be in the 60s and get as low as in the 40s. Burr! I know, I know, I’ve become a freeze baby after living in the frozen tundra for my whole life.
Anyway, it’s May and the heat is back in northern Florida, woohoo! So it’s time to bring out my juicer once again and start juicing like crazy so I can give my skin that summer glow. 🙂
This Summer Glow Kale Juice has ingredients that will give your skin that over all glow.
1) Kale – Rich in vitamins K and A, which is good for maintaining healthy skin and strong bones
2) Carrots – Rich in vitamins A and C, again great for skin, eyes, and also healthy gums/teeth
3) Cucumber – Rich in vitamins K and A, yes more goodness for that glowing skin
4) Ginger root – A natural anti-inflammatory that will keep you feeling less bloated
5) Apples – Rich in anti-oxidants, hey remember that saying ‘An apple a day keeps the Dr away’!
Cheers to healthy glowing skin!
- 8 large organic curly Kale leaves
- 3 small to medium size organic Carrots
- 1 large organic Cucumber peeled
- 1 inch piece organic Ginger peeled
- 1 organic red Apple cored
- Wash and cut everything to fit in your juicer
- Make sure you remove the apple seeds (do not juice the seeds)
- Juice and enjoy!
If you like this recipe subscribe to our weekly newsletter and get new recipes sent directly to your inbox! Click Here To Subscribe and Get Our 3 Day Detox Guide As A Bonus!