Breakfast just got a whole lot better with this Prosciutto Provolone Tomato and Egg Breakfast Bagel!
The weekend is almost upon us friends! Which means we get to stay up late, sleep in, and make a delicious brunch at home!
Breakfast sandwhiches are a favorite in our household on the weekends. I like to add as much variety as I can, so I’m always experimenting with new ideas, which leads us to todays yummy creation!
A few weeks ago I found a gluten free Everything Bagel from Canyon Bakehouse. OMG you guys… these bagels are so flavorful! And no this is not sponsored, I just like to share with you new products I find and love!
I typically use whatever type of meat, cheese, or vegetables I have leftover in the fridge. So today I topped this Bagel with Provolone, Tomato, Prosciutto, then added a fried Egg on top.
This could seriously be the perfect breakfast. 🙂
I hope you guys love this Prosciutto Provolone Tomato and Egg Breakfast Bagel as much as I did! They’re:
- Easy to make
- Mouth Watering
- and 0h so Savory
If you try this recipe let me know what you think! Leave a comment below, rate it, share it on social media, or take a picture and tag it tastefulventure on Instagram!
I LOVE seeing what you guys cook up. 🙂
Prosciutto Provolone Tomato and Egg Breakfast Bagel
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 5 mins
- Total Time: 10 mins
- Yield: 1
- Category: Breakfast
- Cuisine: Gluten Free, Italian
- 1 Everything Bagel (I used Canyon gluten free brand)
- 2 tsp Butter
- 1 Slice Beefsteak Tomato
- 1 Slice Provolone
- 1 Egg
- 4–5 Slices Prosciutto
- EVOO Cooking Spray
- Toast Bagel and spread Butter over the inside of both slices
- Layer Provolone, Tomato, and Prosciutto over one slice of the Bagel
- Heat a small frying pan over med heat
- Spray pan with EVOO Cooking Spray
- Add Egg and cook 3 minutes or until white is mostly set
- Flig and cook 1-2 more minutes (longer if you like your eggs less runny)
- Add Egg to Bagel