This Blueberry Collagen Smoothie is made with only 5 ingredients and is so creamy and delicious!
The combination of the ingredients including Collagen Peptides will help give your skin that healthy glow!
I love making smoothies for breakfast. It’s such a quick and easy way to pack in a bunch of nutrients all into one drink.
I’ve got a full shelf in my cupboard dedicated to different types of healthy smoothie powders, that way every day I can mix up a different concoction.
I recently discovered a new product called Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides.
What are Collagen Peptides you ask?
Well I did some research and Collagen is the most abundant protein in the body and helps give structure to our hair, skin, nails, bones, ligaments and tendons in our body.
It helps keep our hair shiny, our nails stronger, and our skin glowing. Yaassss!
I don’t know about you, but I need all the help I can get in this department! 🙂
As we get older the production of collagen begins to slow down, which means the skin can become fragile and less elastic.
After I turned the big 4-0 last year I’ve been scouring the market for more natural products to help keep my skin smooth, and so far I’m totally loving this one!
Here’s what you need to make this Blueberry Collagen Smoothie:
- Coconut Water (which is super hydrating and great for your skin as well)
- Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides (we just talked about all of the awesome benefits above)
- Blueberries (this fruit also naturally helps give you youthful looking skin, and can help brighten up dull or sun damaged skin)
- Bananas (which are full of vitamins and minerals)
- Cashew Butter (this has proteins, vitamins and unsaturated fats, which help maintain the health of cells and increase muscle and skin tone)
I hope you love this smoothie as much as I do!
If you try this recipe let me know what you think! Leave a comment below, rate it, share it on social media, or take a picture and tag it #tastefulventure on Instagram! I LOVE seeing what you guys make. 🙂
Blueberry Collagen Smoothie (Glowing Skin!)
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Total Time: 5 mins
- Yield: 1 1x
- Category: Breakfast
- Cuisine: Smoothie, Dairy Free, Gluten Free
- 1 cup Coconut Water
- 1 scoop Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides Powder
- 1 handful Blueberries
- 1 frozen Banana
- 1 Tbs Cashew Butter
- Add all ingredients to a high speed blender and blend for 30 seconds until smooth and creamy.
This post was sponsored by Vital Proteins, but as always all opinions are my own.
Disclaimer: This post contains Amazon affiliate links.