These Healthy Chocolate Popsicles are made with simple, fresh, and organic ingredients. It’s definitely a treat you can feel good about eating!
I usually make a smoothie every morning or breakfast. Then it dawned on me one day… why don’t I make my healthy smoothies into popsicles for a healthy treat?!
The result? D E L I C I O U S!
Here’s what you need to make these Healthy Chocolate Popsicles…
Coconut Milk (the kind you get in the refrigerated section in the dairy aisle). You could also substitute in Almond or Cashew Milk if you prefer.
Supergreens Powder (I used Amazing Grass brand)
Just add everything to a blender and blend until smooth. Pour into your popsicle molds and freeze… so easy!
I prefer to use all Organic ingredients to keep it extra healthy.
I hope you guys love these Healthy Chocolate Popsicles as much as we did! They’re:
- Slightly Sweet
- and super Tasty!
If you try this recipe let me know what you think! Leave a comment below, rate it, share it on social media, or take a picture and tag it tastefulventure on Instagram!
I LOVE seeing what you guys cook up. 🙂
Healthy Chocolate Popsicles
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Total Time: 5 mins
- Yield: 12 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Vegetarian
- 2 cups Coconut Milk (I used the kind that comes in a milk carton in the refrigerated section)
- 4 Tbs Organic Cacao Powder
- 2 tsp Supergreens Powder (I used Amazing Grass brand)
- 2 Turkish Figs
- 2 Bananas
- Add all ingredients to a high speed blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into popsicle molds
- Place a popsicle stick into each one
- Freeze 4-6 hours
- Makes approximately 10-12 popsicles