This Mango Coconut Vanilla Protein Smoothie is the perfect drink after your workout!
This is so smooth, creamy, and delicious. Plus it’s Gluten Free, Vegan, and Dairy Free!
I was ecstatic the other day when Bob’s Red Mill sent me this Vanilla Protein Powder Nutritional Booster!
I’ve been using Bob’s Red Mill products for quite a few years now. I basically discovered them when I went gluten free. It was to refreshing to find such a variety of gluten free products available from them!
I had no idea they made a protein powder, this is a new product, so I couldn’t wait to try it out in my morning smoothie!
This unique blend is made from pea protein powder, chicory root fiber, chia seeds, beneficial probiotics, and monk fruit extract for a touch of sweetness.
It’s loaded with goodness!
Here’s what I love about this smoothie:
- It’s uber healthy
- Loaded with Probiotics
- Loaded with Protein (so it’s perfect right after your workout)
- So filling, it seriously will keep you full all morning long
- It’s sooo flavorful
- It’s dairy free, vegan, and gluten free
If you try this recipe let me know what you think! Leave a comment below, rate it, share it on social media, or take a picture and tag it #tastefulventure on Instagram!
I LOVE seeing what you guys make. 🙂
Mango Coconut Vanilla Protein Smoothie
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Total Time: 5 mins
- Yield: 2
- Category: Smoothie
- Cuisine: Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Vegan
- 2 cups Coconut Milk
- 2 Mangos diced
- 1 Tbs Unsweetened Coconut Flakes
- 4 scoops Bob’s Red Mill Vanilla Protein Powder
- Add all ingredients to a high speed blender.
- Blend for 30 seconds until smooth and creamy.