Pineapple Mango Chia Seed Popsicles made with simple healthy ingredients! You can feel good about eating this yummy frozen treat!
It is Hot Hot Hot here in southern Florida!
I’ve been trying to incorporate more frozen healthy treats into my day to help keep me cool.
Normally I make a smoothie everyday for breakfast, and I thought Hey… why not pour my smoothie concoction into some popsicle molds and freeze them?!
Oh my gosh you guys… this is soooo good!
I simply made this with Vanilla Almond Milk, Pineapple, Mango, and Chia Seeds. Now I don’t like things super sweet, so give it a taste before you freeze. If you want it sweeter just add more pineapple or mango.
I hope you love these Pineapple Mango Chia Seed Popsicles as much as I did! They’re:
- and perfect for a hot summer day!
If you try this recipe let me know what you think! Leave a comment below, rate it, share it on social media, or take a picture and tag it tastefulventure on Instagram!
I LOVE seeing what you guys cook up. 🙂
Pineapple Mango Chia Seed Popsicles
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Total Time: 5 mins
- Yield: 12
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Vegetarian
- 3 cups Vanilla Almond Milk
- 1 1/2 cups chopped Pineapple
- 1 Mango chopped
- 1 Tbs Chia Seeds
- Add all ingredients to a high speed blender and blend until smooth
- Pour into popsicle molds and place a popsicle stick into each one
- Freeze overnight
- Makes approximately 12 popsicles