There is nothing better on a hot summer day, than sipping on a healthy Coconut Mango Ginger Smoothie.
You can even serve this with a cute little tropical umbrella to make it feel like you’re in a tropical paradise!
As I’m writing this post, I’m getting ready for a little family road trip down to the Florida Keys. I’m really excited, because A) I love road trips, I just think you can see so much more from a car than if you were to fly somewhere. And B) Because the Florida Keys are just so magical.
I’ll be taking tons of pictures there and Snapchatting along the way, so if you want to follow along my Snapchat Username is Tastefulventure. I also plan on putting together a travel post for my journey as well.
If you’re new to the blog, I like to do travel posts every once in awhile, talking about the best things to do and where to eat at each destination. If you want to check out some of my other travel adventures, you can do so here: Travel and Tastefulventures.
Ok, so back to this smoothie recipe!
Here’s what I love about this smoothie:
- It’s easy to make
- It’s dairy free
- It’s made with Coconut Milk, which gives it a more tropical flavor
- The Ginger and the Mango blend so well together for such an amazing taste
- It’ll make you feel like you’re in a tropical paradise
If you try this recipe, let me know what you think by leaving a comment below! It’s really helpful to me and other readers!
- 1 cup Unsweetened Coconut Milk
- 1 ripe Mango peeled and cored
- 1 thumb Ginger peeled and chopped into small pieces
- 1 tsp Unsweetened Coconut Flakes
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend on high for about 30 seconds.