This Arugula Pesto Pizza with Tomato and Zucchini is so light, refreshing, and loaded with flavor! (Gluten Free)
Ever since I discovered Schar gluten free pizza crusts, I’ve been obsessed with making my own pizzas at home.
I’ve tried a lot of different gluten free pizza crusts over the years, and this is by far is the best one I’ve had to date. (No this is not sponsored, I just truly love this brand).
I had some leftover Arugula Pesto that I had made, so I decided to use this as the sauce base. If you’ve never had pesto on pizza before, you haven’t lived! Seriously, IT IS EVERYTHING!
I topped the pesto with some sliced fresh Parmigiano Reggiano, Mozzarella, Tomatoes, and Zucchini, then baked as directed on the package.
One thing I want to note is that I sliced everything very thin so it would cook evenly.
The result? Yum Yum Yum!
I hope you guys love this Arugula Pesto Pizza with Tomato and Zucchini as much as I did! It’s:
- Easy to make
- and 100% Delicious!
If you try this recipe let me know what you think! Leave a comment below, rate it, share it on social media, or take a picture and tag it tastefulventure on Instagram!
I LOVE seeing what you guys cook up. 🙂
Arugula Pesto Pizza with Tomato and Zucchini
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 12 mins
- Total Time: 22 mins
- Yield: 2-4 1x
- Category: Main Dish
- Cuisine: Gluten Free, Vegetarian
- 1 pizza crust (I used Schar gluten free brand)
- 1/2 cup Arugula Pesto
- 1/4 cup Parmigiano Reggiano
- 4 oz fresh Mozzarella sliced thin
- 1 Roma Tomato sliced thin
- 1/4 of a small Zucchini sliced thin
- Preheat oven to temp suggested on pizza crust brand (I used Schar brand, so cook time is based on that)
- Place pizza crust on pizza pan
- Spread Arugula Pesto over crust
- Add Parmigiano Reggiano and Mozzarella
- Top with Tomato and Zucchini slices
- Bake according to pizza crust brand instructions