Making your own pesto at home is so easy too.
For this Arugula Pesto all you need is Arugula, Italian Parsley, Parmigiano Reggiano, Cashews, Capers, Garlic, EVOO, Salt, and Pepper.
Now I know a typical pesto usually has Pine Nuts. But in reality you can use just about whatever nut you have on hand, like walnuts, almonds, or cashews as I did in this recipe.
Then just add everything to a food processor and blend!
I hope you guys love this Arugula Pesto as much as I did! It’s:
- Easy to make
- and oh so Delicious!
If you try this recipe let me know what you think! Leave a comment below, rate it, share it on social media, or take a picture and tag it tastefulventure on Instagram!
I LOVE seeing what you guys cook up. 🙂
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Total Time: 5 mins
- Yield: 4-6
- Category: Appetizer
- Cuisine: Gluten Free, Vegetarian
- 3 cups Arugula
- 1 cup fresh Italian Parsley
- 1/4 cup grated Parmigiano Reggiano
- 1/4 cup Cashews
- 2 Tbs Capers drained and rinsed
- 1 clove Garlic
- 1/2 cup EVOO
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Add all ingredients to a food processor
- Pulse 20-30 seconds, stopping and scraping down the sides in between
- The texture should be smooth and not pasty
- Makes approximately 1 cup