This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Minute® Instant Jasmine Rice, however all opinions expressed are my own.These Asian Salmon Rice Bowls come together in less than 30 minutes and are so flavorful. Trust me, this will be your new favorite weeknight dinner!
I made these Asian Salmon Rice Bowls for my son and me the other
night, and let me just tell you… we are OBSESSED with these!
Seriously, Gavin is like “mom, when can you make this again?” Ahhh, that just melts my heart. 🙂
Before we get into the making of these bowls, let’s talk about my new discovery of Minute® Instant Jasmine Rice.
Jasmine rice is a great base to many Asian dishes, which is why I chose to use it in this recipe. I used Minute Instant Jasmine Rice for this recipe because of the ease and convenience, it literally cooks in 5 minutes!
Plus I love how Minute Instant Jasmine is so aromatic, it really brings out the Asian flair in this dish.
Alright let’s get into the making of these Asian Salmon Rice Bowls!
Start by making the sauce. In a small sauce pan add 1 Tbs of EVOO and heat over medium heat. When the oil starts to simmer, add 1 tsp minced Ginger and sauté for 1 minute.
Add in 4 Tbs gluten free Soy Sauce or Tamari, 4 Tbs Maple Syrup, and 2 Tbs fresh Lime Juice. Bring it to a boil.
Next whisk together 1 1/2 tsp Cornstarch with 1 1/2 tsp Water in a separate container, then pour into the sauce. Stir until thickened, about 3-4 minutes.
Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray and add your salmon fillets to it. Pour a spoonful of the sauce over each piece of salmon and set the rest of the sauce aside for later use. Bake the Salmon at 400 degrees for 15 minutes.
During the last 5 minutes of the Salmon cooking, go ahead and start the Minute Instant Jasmine Rice following the instructions on the box. (I used 2 cups of uncooked rice for this recipe)
While the rice is cooking sauté your Spinach in 2 Tbs EVOO until it looks wilted.
Add Spinach to each bowl, top with Minute Instant Jasmine Rice, and Salmon fillets. Pour a spoonful of sauce over each piece of cooked Salmon. Sprinkle Sesame Seeds on top of Salmon and serve.
I hope you guys love these Asian Salmon Rice Bowls as much as we did! They’re:
- Easy to make
- Perfect for busy weeknights
- and 100% Delicious!
If you try this recipe let me know what you think! Leave a comment below, rate it, share it on social media, or take a picture and tag it tastefulventure on Instagram!
I LOVE seeing what you guys cook up. 🙂
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Minute® Instant Jasmine Rice, however all opinions expressed are my own.
To learn more about the newest Minute Rice products, delicious recipe ideas and other varieties within the Minute Rice family of products, click here.Print
Asian Salmon Rice Bowls
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 25 mins
- Yield: 4 1x
- Category: Main Dish
- Cuisine: Asian, Gluten Free, Seafood
- 1 lb Salmon cut into 4 fillets and skin removed
- 4 Tbs gluten free Soy Sauce
- 4 Tbs Maple Syrup
- 2 Tbs Lime Juice (about 1 lime)
- 1 tsp minced Ginger
- 1 1/2 tsp Cornstarch + 1 1/2 tsp Water
- 3 Tbs EVOO divided
- 10 oz fresh Spinach
- 2 cups uncooked Minute® Instant Jasmine Rice
- Cooking Spray
- 1 Tbs Toasted Sesame Seeds
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- In a small sauce pan heat 1 Tbs EVOO over medium heat
- When oil starts to shimmer add Ginger and sauté 1 minute
- Add Soy Sauce, Maple Syrup, and Lime Juice, cook until sauce starts to bubble
- Mix together Cornstarch and water, pour into sauce and stir until thickened (about 3-4 minutes)
- Spray a baking pan with Cooking Spray
- Place Salmon fillets in baking pan
- Pour a spoonful of sauce over each piece of Salmon and save the remaining sauce to top the Salmon with after it’s cooked
- Bake Salmon 15 minutes
- During the last 5 minutes of cooking time, cook the Minute® Instant Jasmine Rice as directed on package
- In a large frying pan add 2 Tbs EVOO and Spinach, sauté over med heat 3-4 minutes until it starts to look wilted
- Place Spinach in each bowl, top with Minute® Instant Jasmine Rice, and Salmon
- Pour a spoonful of reserved sauce over each piece of Salmon
- Sprinkle with Toasted Sesame Seeds over Salmon
- Serve immediately