This Cajun Sausage and Shrimp Skillet meal is bursting with so much flavor! This easy meal comes together in 20 minutes using only 1 skillet!
Today I am partnering with Sam’s Club to GIVEAWAY a brand new 12 inch Emeril Cast Iron Skillet to one lucky reader!
Can we talk about how much I love Skillet Meals?!
I just love it when you can make everything in one skillet. One skillet = dinner simplified 🙂
If you’ve been following the blog lately you may have noticed I’ve been on a Cajun kick.
I can’t help it, ever since I moved to the south three years ago I’ve been hooked on Cajun food!
For this yummy skillet meal I used:
- Andouille Sausage
- Red Bell Pepper
- and Shallots
Add everything to a large bowl along with Olive Oil, and Old Bay Seasoning. Mix well making sure everything is coated evenly.
Heat your 12 inch Emeril Cast Iron Skillet over med-high heat on the stovetop. Make sure skillet is nice and hot before adding the ingredients.
Add ingredients to the hot skillet and saute 10-15 minutes until Shrimp is cooked all the way through and veggies have softened a bit.
Garnish with a bit of fresh Parsley and serve!
Love easy meals like this!
Ok now for the GIVEAWAY!
Leave me a comment below on what your favorite recipe to make in a cast iron skillet is!
Then enter your contact details in the giveaway link above. Contest ends October 11, 2017.
If you try this recipe let me know what you think! Leave a comment below, rate it, share it on social media, or take a picture and tag it #tastefulventure on Instagram! I LOVE seeing what you guys cook up. 🙂
Cajun Sausage and Shrimp Skillet + GIVEAWAY!
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 20 mins
- Yield: 2-3 1x
- Category: Dinner
- Cuisine: Cajun, Gluten Free
- 1/2 lb Large Shrimp peeled and deveined
- 2 Andouille Sausage Links sliced thin
- 1 medium Zucchini sliced thin
- 1 medium Red Bell Pepper sliced into thin strips
- 2 medium Shallots sliced thin
- 2 Tbs Olive Oil
- 1 Tbs Old Bay Seasoning
- Chopped Parsley for Garnish
- Add Shrimp, Sausage, Zucchini, Red Pepper, Shallots to a large bowl.
- Add in Olive Oil and Old Bay.
- Stir to coat well.
- Heat 12 inch Cast Iron Skillet over med-high heat on stovetop.
- When it’s nice and hot add all of the ingredients in the bowl to the skillet.
- Saute 10-15 minutes until Shrimp is cooked all the way through and veggies have softened a bit.
- Garnish with Parsley and serve.
Thank you to Sam’s Club for sponsoring this post!