Helllloooo Fall!!! I love Fall, it’s one of my favorite seasons. However since moving to Florida it’s been really hard to get in the Fall mood. It’s still like 90 degrees everyday, which I love. But yes I do still miss the cool crisp days of Autumn in Minnesota, where the leaves are starting to turn a magenta color, and it immediately puts me in the mood to bake something with Cranberries or Pumpkin.
Well for some reason my internal seasonal clock still has the need to bake every Fall recipe I can think of even though it’s like 90 degrees outside. It’s weird, I know. It’s funny because even when I’m shopping in the stores, I see all of this cool Fall stuff for the home to purchase. Anything from Pumpkin scented candles, to fake Fall leaves. But to me it just seems odd to purchase such things in Florida when it’s hot and everything is still green and lush. Well I guess living here is saving me $$ on buying impulse items like that! 🙂
Ok so lets get back to these Cranberry Chocolate Chip Blondies! Yummmmm!
Here’s what I love about these:
-This is a super easy dessert to bake.
-These bars have the sweet taste of Fall mixed with Cranberries and Chocolaty goodness.
-They are 100% Gluten Free! Yay – my stomach thanks me!
-You can’t even tell they are Gluten Free. I made these for some friends and they totally chowed down on a big plate of these. When I told them they were Gluten Free, they just said Wow, Amazing!
-They are kid friendly. Yep – just ask my 12 year old son who just ate 3 of these in one sitting!
If you try this, let me know what you think! Just leave a comment below and rate it – it’s really helpful for me and other readers. 🙂Print
Cranberry Chocolate Chip Blondies
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 25 mins
- Total Time: 35 mins
- Yield: 12 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: Gluten Free
- 1/2 cup Coconut Oil melted
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 cup Truvia Brown Sugar, if you use regular brown sugar you need to double it
- 1 Tbs Vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 cup Gluten Free all purpose flour, I used Bobs Red Mill
- 3/4 cup dried Cranberries
- 3/4 cup Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray sides and bottom of 9×9 baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In medium bowl add brown sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, egg, and coconut oil.
- Mix well.
- Add GF flour and stir until mixed, don’t over stir.
- Then stir in cranberries and chocolate chips.
- Add to pan.
- Bake 25 minutes.
- Let sit for 1 hour before cutting bars and removing from pan.
If you like this recipe subscribe to our weekly newsletter and get new recipes sent directly to your inbox! Click Here To Subscribe and Get Our 3 Day Detox Guide As A Bonus!