These Lemon Paprika Chicken Thighs are Low Carb and can be made in about 30 Minutes!
So if you guys haven’t noticed lately, I’ve been all about making stuff in my cast iron skillet. It just makes cooking so much easier when you can transfer the skillet from stovetop to oven while cooking in it. It really makes putting dinner on the table much quicker + less cleanup! I mean really, do you like doing lots of dishes? Yep didn’t think so! Ok so let’s dig into this Lemon Paprika Chicken recipe, it takes about 30 minutes to make… Ready, Set, Go!
The key to getting the most flavor out of this dish is to marinade the chicken for at least 4 hours. You can do less if you’re in a hurry, but I recommend at least 4 hours. You could even marinade a little longer then 4 hours, as in put the chicken and marinade in a ziploc bag and throw it in the fridge before going to work. Then when you get home you can whip up this quick dish in about 30 minutes! Yay!
I recommend a Cast-Iron Skillet.
Here’s what I love about this dish:
-The marinade is homemade, easy to put together, and healthy. (Store bought marinades are usually full of sodium and other bad stuff that you can’t pronounce)
-The flavor of the marinade is so good, it soaks into all of the chicken and keeps it moist when cooking.
-After you marinade the chicken, it only takes about 30 minutes to cook!
-This dish only requires 1 pan, so that means less dishes! Yesssss! 🙂
-It’s kid friendly, just ask my 12 year old picky eater son! I got a 2 thumbs up from him! 🙂
Try this and let me know what you think! Leave a comment below, it’s really helpful for me and other readers. 🙂
*Disclaimer: This post contains Amazon Affiliate Links.Print
Lemon Paprika Chicken Thighs
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins
- Total Time: 35 mins
- Yield: 2-4 1x
- Category: Dinner
- Cuisine: American
- 4 Chicken thighs, bone in skin on
- 4 Cloves Garlic minced
- 2 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Thyme
- 2 Tbs Lemon Juice
- 1 cup White Wine
- 2 Tbs Coconut Oil
- Sea Salt and Pepper to taste
- In medium bowl whisk together white wine, garlic, paprika, thyme, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Add chicken to large ziplock bag.
- Pour mixture over chicken and seal bag.
- Marinade 4 hours in the fridge (you can do less, but flavor is better the longer it marinades).
- Once marinaded, add coconut oil to large skillet and heat on medium.
- Add chicken skin side down and cook 6 minutes each side.
- Remove chicken from pan and place on paper towels to drain grease.
- Remove excess grease from pan.
- Add marinade sauce that the chicken was in to the pan.
- Add chicken back to pan and cover cooking over medium-low heat.
- Cook about 20 minutes, turning half way through.
- Remove chicken from pan and serve.
If you like this recipe subscribe to our weekly newsletter and get new recipes sent directly to your inbox! Click Here To Subscribe and Get Our 3 Day Detox Guide As A Bonus!